“Ajit was very professional and prompt in his service. The report was thorough & he addressed all our queries. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommend.
“Ajit is a good professional to work with and did a good job on the home inspection. He is friendly and a nice person to work with.
I found Ajit through a quick internet search and decided to hire his services based on the detailed description on the website and quality, genuine reviews. He is very professional, to the point, and very efficient in managing his time without impacting the quality. His services are exactly as described. He seems to be very experienced with the housing market which shows in his inspections and pointed out good guidelines for future housekeeping, without being pushy.
PRE-LISTING/SELLERS INSPECTION IN MISSISSAUGA ON
Seller’s Inspections Service is relevant for those clients who are planning to sell their house. If a home inspection is executed ahead of time, it wipes out the element of surprise for you and the buyer.
– Seller’s inspection of the home before property is listed for sale can be used as a strong marketing tool.
– Inspection helps in increasing your home’s attractiveness and selling it quicker.
– After the inspection we will provide a report which will give advice to the seller about what needs improvement with less urgency or what needs urgent replacement.
– If you have an inspection done, you can control and offer modifications during the conditional period that could spare thousands of dollars.
“Forewarned is Forearmed”
Get Pre-Listing Inspection Service by Trained Home Inspectors
Pre-listing home inspection as the name suggests is the inspection of the home done exactly before you list your property for sale. It should be conducted by trained home inspectors as they have the required expertise needed to conduct the job. A pre-listing inspection Mississauga service helps the seller in identifying any issues, defaults, potential problems, or repairs that are needed to be made. It allows the seller to hand over the house in the best of shape before the offer is made to sign the agreement. It also helps them decide on the perfect valuation of their property.
Therefore, a pre-listing inspection is a crucial step in the process of selling the house and hence, should always be handed over to professionals.
Contact our pre-listing inspection service Mississauga experts today at EH Inspections and we will assign our expert technicians in home inspection services. They will come to the site for a detailed inspection and will email you a comprehensive inspection report as well. The report helps in attracting eligible and genuine buyers for your home.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today to book a pre-listing inspection service now.
Our Pre-Listing/Sellers Inspection Includes
During a pre-listing home inspection, a certified and trained inspection officer will arrive at your door for a thorough examination of the property. They will look for any major or minor faults which need attention and repairs. Our pre-listing inspection service at EH Inspection includes:
– Checking all the electrical wiring and systems in the house.
– Roof evaluation for potential damages like mold, algae, and more.
– The walls for any cracks and leakages.
– The windows and doors of the property for ventilation and safety purposes.
– The attic spaces
– The plumbing system, fittings, fixtures of the house, and more.
The inspector will look for any potential damage to these areas and inform the seller for repairs if needed.
To book the seller’s inspection Mississauga service today, call us now and get a free estimate.
Why Choose Us for Pre-Listing/Sellers Inspection in Mississauga ON?
– Our pre-listing inspection services are detailed, comprehensive, and cater to your specific needs. We are the best in the business and do our job not just sincerely but also with utter perfection.
– We have the required expertise, knowledge, and experience in conducting pre-listing home inspections to the best of our abilities.
– Our experts will hand over a comprehensive and detailed report that will contain all the details and pointers they got to know during the inspection.
– We use high-end equipment to ensure the precision of our inspection.
Contact us today, we are trusted, reliable, and the best sellers inspection service Mississauga residents trust.
Request a Free Quote
Book an Inspection
Why Choose Us?
It is important to have peace of mind when buying a new home, it’s also important to use an inspection company with experience and required certification.
Honesty, clarity, unbiased, professionalism, are few of the pillars of Essential Home inspection.
Having an experienced & certified home inspector who will give you a detailed report on the condition of the property and share photos that will help you make the best decision for your future home.